Let's Go DIEP
Challenge, diversity? Really? In the second episode of the Let’s Go DIEP podcast Amrita and Thanh dive into the topic diversity. Find out the real meaning and get more practical with 2 examples cases.
The podcast in which Amrita and Thanh, two Millenials, are curious about the world in the year 2030. Millennials and GenZ have taken over every market in 2030.
So what does the world look like in 2030? These two generations demand Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Purpose (DIEP), and more focus on health & wellness. How do we come together from connection, what should we do? Join us on an adventure and let’s go DIEP!
This podcast is a 6-week co-creation project to inspire, educate and empower you regarding DIEP. It feels like you are getting a crash course masterclass in bite-size:) Complete episode guide:
Episode 1: an introduction on DIEP and Amrita, Thanh
Episode 2: What is Diversity?
Episode 3: What is Inclusion?
Episode 4: What is equality (and equity)?
Episode 5: What is purpose?
Episode 6: Sheep or shepherd?
Direct link to the podcast on Spotify is here.
Watch on this page or our Youtube channel or listen on Spotify
- The highlight and challenge of the past week of both Amrita and Thanh and how they deal with the challenges (advise)
- What is diversity? Click here for the blog we are talking about to find out more.
- The 4 levels of diversity
- Legislation in the Netherland to get more women in top leadership positions and the rules and consequences
- What do we think about it and our experiences? Is it really a challenge?
- What did the CEO of the Binckbank say about black women?!
- Advise on how to get started and what to think about regarding diversity. Also, this is the link to the workshop we mention.
- And a big shout out to Restaurant Chung, our “unofficial sponsor”. Visit or order great Chinese food here and enjoy!
The D of Diversity in DIEP
The scope of the challenges and finding solutions to make sure we develop towards 2030 from true connection, requires co-creation.
Thanh is specialized in healing through body and healing work. Amrita is specialized in DIEP, social design, and tech. We bring you the best of several perspectives. Yes, the power of diversity in practice!
This podcast is all about discovering what is NOT and IS working as a global community. The language is Dutch, more so because Thanh and Amrita are Dutch/Asian (and so much more) and it is easier for guests to talk their own language or in whatever language we are comfortable in.
If you wish to get involved, please follow up on this as well. We love inclusion!
The topics Diversity, Inclusion, Equality and Purpose (DIEP) and (workplace) Health & Wellness can be experienced as “heavy” and “difficult” Let’s focus on connecting DIEP and see how we can develop as well as a community with more empathy. This one is about equality and purpose!
How wonderful would it be to have healthy and happy employees who are working every day on their own happiness, health, performance, and personal development?
Look no more, we got you covered! Sign up for the 12-week Go DIEP! program developed from a holistic approach and connection with Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Purpose.